Terms & Conditions
I am based in Yorkshire with my own workshop facilities, but am willing to travel for interesting projects mileage and any hotel expenses will be agreed as part of work pricing.
Payment on completion by cheque, cash or BACs to be settled within 7 days.
It is not necessary for The Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If The Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any contract or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
The Company hereby excludes itself, its employees and or agents from all and any liability from:
The entire liability of The Company to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients' artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
- Loss or damage to the Client's business due to cessation of services and/or the domain transfer process after the date of any termination notice.